not for wives. really don't listen in.
you may be curious, but it can be detrimental to your relationship.
see questions below, with links to each question separately
Included in this call
During this call, these questions were posed to Rabbi Taub. He addresses them in his unique way; his answers are insightful, practical and inspiring. Lots of valuable powerful marriage thoughts are interspersed in these answers.
1. What is the role AS HUSBAND, as related to Corona? (listen)
4. My wife doesn't want to hear about emunah and this is all Hashem's will, but isn't that the truth? (listen)
5. I usually deal with stress by going out with friends (I'm an extravert), but now I can't do that, how to handle this need? (listen)
6. Final thoughts. (listen)
Part 2 (conference call a week later)
1. I am noticing things in my wife that I don't like. I try to hold back, but sometimes I blurt it out. (listen)
2. My wife and I have nothing to talk about. I'm bored. Did I marry the wrong person? (listen)
3. My wife never wanted to be a full time mother and now she is angry. I do help a lot. What can I say/do for her? (listen)
4. elaboration on last week about physical intimacy (listen)
5. elaboration on last week about sharing emotions about concerns of parnassah and other emotions (listen)
6. I binge on Netflix. My wife is upset and I am ashamed. (listen)